About Me

My photo
Sandakan-Keningau-Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

SEB :)

Today was such a boring day for me.
I don't have any work to do.
So I just wasting my time here and there looking like a busy person when the truth is, I'm not.
Err , I don't have anything to say too actually!
Gahhh! Okay then, I'll talk about my colleagues.

Chris.
She work as Billing Clerk, same as me.
She work for almost 4 years and she's married.
A very nice and caring person. And I like to hear her laugh. Haha.
I called it a T-rex Laugh. Lol.
I consider her as my chief cuz I was her so-called-assistant.

Ms. Chok.
She was an unexpected person.
I always thought she mad at most people in office while talking.
Because she had a loud voice.
But she talk with a low voice to me.
Maybe because I'm still new? Hehe.

Lyza.
She was my ex-primary school friend.
I didn't know her name until she became my colleague.
She's a bit more like me. Quiet person.
But, damn! Don't you ever messed up with her.
She's a MONSTER !

I have to face 8 Meter Reader's every morning and every evening.
Rozalei, Leroy, Azrizol, Sobri, Wady, Alik, Man and Alkam.
They're so funny! Their personality makes me laugh all the time.
But sometimes they give me headache!

Okay, that's all.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment