About Me

My photo
Sandakan-Keningau-Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Dalja's Spring.


I watched Dalja's Spring @ Maaduu.
That was the saddest drama.
I almost get teary eyes but, I was in the office at that time!
Luckily I managed to control my feelings.
It just that, I understand how Dalja feel when she found out what did Sujin's do with Taebong.
It just don't feel good for a girlfriend when some other bitches trying to get her boyfriend.
That was bad. I am really angry with Taebong that he didn't tell how does he feel towards Dalja.
Too much question there.
Did he really love Dalja? Or he just need some time to know his true feeling?
But then I realized how Taebong loves her when he want to bring up the marriage thingy.
Unfortunately, Dalja wants to break up with him.

You know?
There's just a time when a woman feel like wanted to give up her relationship with a guy.
It is not because they found someone else better than him.
Or because she doesn't love him anymore.
It just that, she's too tired to think and keep questioning herself about how the guy feel to them.
It's exhausted.
That is why a woman always cried after break up.
Even she's the one who wants to break up.

Well, It's not easy to become a woman.
You have to be strong and keep your head high up to face life's.



No comments:

Post a Comment