About Me

My photo
Sandakan-Keningau-Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Quotes spam.

I didn't change, I grew up. You should try it sometime.


A friend will tell you to your face what others are saying about you behind your back.


A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it's nice to know someone's afraid to lose you.


Life is about laughing and living, in good times and bad times. Getting through whatever comes our way and looking back and smiling.


Don't be afraid to show who you really are because remember, as long as you are happy with yourself no one else's opinion matters.


Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.


I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness.


Sex won't make him love you, and a baby won't make him stay.


You often don't remember the people who were nice to you but you will never forget the people that screwed you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment